Saturday, April 22, 2006

21 Apr Fitness Journal

Weight = 149.6 (-2.2 lbs)

Pathetic, really. I've been at this for how many weeks and lost a lousy two pounds? Yeah, I'm really working this. I have a friend who is two inches taller than me and is nine months pregnant, and weighs only 155lbs right now. Yes, that's only 6 pounds more than me and she's about to give birth. In fact, I bet when she leaves the hospital, she'll weigh less than me. How much do I suck?????

And yet, I stopped at Starbucks for breakfast. Makes tons of sense. *sigh*

B SB tall soy chai
B SB breakfast cookie. (pretty fatty, in hindsight. Not getting that again)
L organic cheddar
L 5 low salt stoned wheat thins
L 1T peanut butter
L Healthy Choice low-fat choc pudding
S 1 pack rockets
S handful of yogurt-covered raisins
S diet pepsi
?
D 4 PC chicken nuggets
D McCain low fat oven french fries
D plum sauce (for dipping, natch!)
? can't remember what else...

Wicked caffiene withdrawl headache...felt like my eyeballs were shaking in my head, brain was jittery. Very unpleasant sensation. I didn't think my caffiene consumption was out of hand, but maybe I need to cut back?

No comments:



hits