Thursday, April 13, 2006

12-Apr Fitness Journal

Day 17

Weight = 147.4 (-4.4lbs)
I'm sure that the weight is just a fluke. But man, it feels good to see that number going down, down, down. I'm getting to the point where I can get into the jeans that I had to abandon because I gained so much weight. Yeah, 10 pounds doesn't seem like that much, when you're rationalizing, but it is. I hate that none of my post-partum clothes that I worked so hard to fit in stopped fitting. (Did that make sense? Not really. Oh well.)

A good day, but I was so tired by the end of the day. And this stuff with LC's school is really stressing me out.

B detour bar
B TH steeped tea w/2m, 1s
L leftover fusili w/bolognese sauce & parm cheese
L thinaddictives cookies
S 1/2 bag cheddar rice cakes (50 cal)
D flemmish beef stew (eating well recipe, crockpot, not bad)
D 1 sl Ace bakery whole wheat baguette
D decaf orange pekoe tea w/m&s
D 2 chocolate thin wafers

No comments:



hits