Thursday, May 04, 2006

*tap tap*

Is anyone there?

No?

Well, then no one will have noticed my absence. I have been busy, consumed even, by many things. Some highlights:

1. Being a doula/mother bear/guardian/champion to a dear friend during the birth and post-partum. This is a dear friend who is wrestling with some major problems. It felt good to be able to help her this way.

2. Sorting out some troubles in the Chili household.
Mr. Chili said something alarming and disturbing to me on Saturday. It took until Tuesday to sort it out, but we are okay now.

3. LC's burgeoning temper
Major tantrums which sap everything sometimes...my spirit, my patience, my optimism.

4. Work.
Sucks. 'Nuf said.

Will endeavour to write more detail about these later. Especially #1.

Chili.

No comments:



hits