Sunday, April 09, 2006

8-Apr Fitness Journal

Day 13

Saturday was a busy day. I doubt I'll be able to remember what I ate. Damn. Let's see - what did we do? I ran w/Cosmo, went for a walk in the park, LC didn't want to nap in the car, went grocery shopping, etc.

The best part of my run? When I got home we had five minutes to get down to the park to meet our dear dog-walking friends (who also have an adorable, beautiful 3.5 year old daughter - and another on the way). Obviously didn't have time to shower, so I settled for changing my shirt. I whipped off my sweaty coolmax shirt and paused for a moment, looking at the mirror. Hot damn - I actually looked pretty good - fit, taut. Now in reality, I know I didn't look any different after my run than before but I felt better. And that counts for a lot.

Weight = 149.2 (-2.6 lbs)

Exercise: 5km with Cosmo

B detour bar
S jeunesse yogurt
S TH stepped tea, 2m, 1s
S 2 timbits
L Wendys grilled chicken sandwich
L Wendys french fries - few
S ?
D stir-fry on brown rice vermicelli w/scallops, red pepper, broccoli, green beans in a sauce of mirin, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce & pepper w/garlic & ginger. Made it up and it turned out pretty well.
D 1/3 gl red wine

No comments:



hits