Thursday, April 13, 2006

13-Apr Fitness Journal

Day 18

Had a great sleep last night. Was so tired after being up til 4am the night before (for no good reason), that I went to bed w/LC. We were both asleep by 9pm, and I barely woke up when Mr. Chili got home. Too bad LC is back to only sleeping for 10 hours. I wish he would sleep longer...oh well! I'm happy with a good 10 hour stretch, believe me!

Weight = 148.2 (-3.6 lbs)

Up a bit today, but still down overall. Yes! I can do this! (Well, except for what I've eaten today...that might bugger it all up.)

B TH L steeped tea, 2m, 1s
B detour bar
S yogurt
S quaker salsa & sour cream rice cakes (100cal, 4g fat)
S thinaddictives cookies (3g fat)
L Subway sweet onion terriyaki 6" on whole wheat
L diet coke
L SB chai soy tall
S Doritos, sm. bag, pepperjack flavour (260cal, 113g fat) <-- why oh why did I eat these? What a stupid pointless waste of calories. I know better!
S 5 mini fake chocolate easter eggs
D 1/2 toasted cheese sandwich (1 sl wh wheat bread, organic cheddar cheese, bit of margarine, toasted under the broiler)
D tomato & parmesan soup (PC brand)
D Belaggios gelato, chocolate & banana (yum!)

Got a call from friends asking if we wanted to meet w/kids for gelato at a local Italian place. Mr. Chili didn't want to go, so LC and I went. I've never been to this place - it was great! I asked LC what he wanted but he just clammed right up. So I got my favourite chocolate and banana combo. (Ate that all over Europe when I did my solo euro-trip.) LC is clearly not a sweets person, because he declined to have any except for the tiniest bit of banana. Is it a coincidence that LC then didn't want to go to sleep? Mr. Chili started trying to get him to sleep at 8:45pm, it took until 9:50pm. Ugh!

No comments:



hits