Friday, April 21, 2006

20 Apr Fitness Journal

I'll be so glad when Mr. Chili gets home on Fri night. I'm so frickin tired. Somewhat self-inflicted, since I haven't been able to make myself go to bed lately. Just in denial, feeling not quite right. Sore throat is gone, thank goodness, but still tired and icky feeling. At least my cat-scratched face is healing. Man, I still can't get over how I had blood running down my face. Scared the crap outta me when I finally saw my face. All that stuff about head wounds bleeding a lot? True.

Weight - dunno. Less than 21st, I think.

B lg tea w/m&s
B detour bar
S jeneusse yogurt
S thinaddictives cookies
L leftover hamburger
L 1 sl whole wheat baguette
L 2 apple newtons
D fusili w/bolognese sauce & parm cheese
D org greens w/balsamic dressing
D 1/2 gl red wine
S thinaddictives cookies
S decaf tea w/m&s

No comments:



hits