Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Random moments of cuteness

This morning I was checking my email at the dining room table before I left for work. And I remembered that I had some short video clips LC's uncle took of LC at the fabulous kids' haircutting place. So I asked him if he wanted to see. He hopped down from his chair and started to walk around the table. I pointed to the cord for my laptop's power supply and said to him, "Watch the cord!"

So he stopped and watched it.

*snort*

My little literalist. I said to watch it, so he did.

Moment-by-moment replay:
*tick* I realized that he was following my instructions.
*tick* I tried not to laugh.
*tick* I took him by the hand and explained that I meant "Don't trip over the cord." He walked around and we watched the video clips.

Damn, he's cute!

No comments:



hits