Tuesday, April 04, 2006

3-Apr Fitness Journal

Day 8

Weight: 151.2 (-0.6lbs)
Ugh. Feeling bloated - coincides with being 5dpo. This is the point where I usually give up - but I'm not doing it this time. I will run three times this week (only twice last week). I will continue to focus on eating well, making good choices.

Not the best day nutritionally speaking. Esp late in the evening, I was hungry and wanted to eat,eat, eat. Ugh.

B detour bar
B TH stepped tea w/2m,1s
S jeunesse yogurt
S thinaddictive cookies
S 2 apple newtons
L leftover french onion soup w/2 sl baguette, shredded gruyere
L quaker choc chip gran bar
D beef tortellini w/pasta sauce, parm cheese
D salad w/honey pear dressing
S dried mango, 1 svg
S Quaker rice crackers, cheddar (100 cal package)
S thinaddictive cookies

No comments:



hits