Friday, March 31, 2006

30-Mar Fitness Journal

Day 4

Late night last night - was up til 0230. Which was stupid because I could have gone to bed earlier - I was playing with my blog, making plans in my head, etc. So I'm a bit tired today.

Proof that I shouldn't weigh myself daily - my weight was up today. Net is still a loss, but not much. Is it up due to all that candy yesterday or just because?

Weight = 151.2 (-0.6)

B detour bar
B L TH tea 2m, 1s
B jeunesse yogurt
S 2 PC fig newtons
L sm svg beef tortellini, pasta sauce, parm cheese
L apple
L few m&ms, plain (no really, a few)
S quaker chewy granola bar, choc chip
D 1 soft taco (tortilla, lean ground beef, salsa, cheddar cheese, light sour cream)
D 2 stoned wheat thin crackers
D 1/3 raw red pepper
S 2 timbits
S L TH tea 2m, 1s

Too many hours of meetings today. Ugh. At least I took my laptop and was able to do some work while I sat there, listening with half an ear.

It's like a virtual Friday for me because I'm working from home tomorrow. No, really, I do work when I work from home. I find I can get a lot done because I don't have people constantly asking me questions. (Bad, anti-social me.)

Bought Timbits for a breastfeeding support group that I help out with. Bought 20, only ate 2. For me, that's pretty good self-discipline.

No comments:



hits