Monday, November 13, 2006

PMP 2006 update

Doesn't the subject make it sound exciting? Yeah, I know.

I'm actually embarrassed to admit that the PMBoK (Project Management Body of Knowledge), all 300 pages of it, is pretty interesting stuff. Yes, I am a geek.

I'm taking a prep course this week to help me prepare to write the exam. In preparation for the prep course (irony, yes?), I had to read the PMBoK. It's dry & dense. And of course, with Mr. Chili being out of town last week, me being sick and just general procrastination, I left it til the last minute. But I'm happy to report that I just finished reviewing the sucker. Yee haw.

Now I have to go to bed because I have to be up v. early tomorrow so that I can sit in traffic to get to this course. But it will all be worth it when I pass the exam in a few weeks. Right?

Oh please, please, please let me pass the exam.

~~~
Weekend update.
Mr. Chili made it home Friday night, after LC's bedtime. Fri night w/LC and mommy was miserable. He was missing daddy, I was very, very tired. And LC backslid so far on potty training I just didn't know what to make of it. Mon-Wed: 1 accident/day. Thu: 4 accidents, including a poop accident. Fri: lost count - 5 accidents. Unheard of. If it was indeed due to missing Mr. Chili, then I am very, very scared about how LC will respond to PB's birth.

Saturday I went to my prenatal yoga class. Bliss. LC and Mr. Chili ran errands (including groceries) and kept out of my hair so I could study. We had take-out sushi for dinner. Yum.

Sunday was more errands for LC and Mr. Chili so I could continue studying. Have I mentioned how awesome Mr. Chili is? Yep, he is.

~~~
Okay, really have to hit the hay. 'Night internets.

No comments:



hits