Monday, November 06, 2006

Mind in the Gutter/Things that Make me Laugh, Part 3

Item 1
Recently seen on the back of a dump truck:

"Everyone needs a good dump"


Seriously. The truck was owned by Osmar Hauling, based in Ontario. I couldn't find a web listing for these folks, but I swear I'm not making it up!


[On a TMI sidenote, if only they knew how true that statement is and how cruel pregnancy constipation is....]




Item 2

A few months ago, I was stopped behind a car that was from Michigan. The car was sold by - I shit you not -

Krapohl* Ford Lincoln Mercury


Really. Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one who find that funny! These guys exist - I had to look them up.


*No offense meant to anyone with the surname of Krapohl. I'm sure it is an honorable and worthy name. I'm just immature and it makes me giggle.

No comments:



hits