Monday, November 19, 2007

LC cuteness

LC has always had surprisingly clear speech for his age. He didn't have many cute made-up or modified words as a toddler. And those he did have, I've forgotten. Dammit. I started blogging so that I could record some of these cute moments, but by the time I get to the computer, I've forgotten.

I do remember that LC used to call strawberries "guppies". It was so damn cute.

He also used to say, "What doing?" instead of "What are you doing?". It was teh cute.

There is only one cute phrase that persists despite all of our efforts to correct: when something is toxic or bad for you, LC refers to it as "hoisonous". It just cracks Mr. Chili and I up. Ya know, poisonous and hoisonous are very close. And you really do have to watch out for that toxic hoisin sauce...

No comments:



hits