Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy Groundhog Day!

I mean - Happy Anniversary Mr. Chili. Six years ago today we were preparing to walk down the aisle. You were off with you best man and best friend having breakfast and just hanging out. I was in the hotel room with my sister and best friend getting my hair and makeup done. In a couple of hours we met in the hotel lobby for some pictures, then some more pics taken at the Allen Gardens greenhouse. Then it was off to the awesome restaurant where we got married and had our reception. The ceremony was perfect. We were so fortunate that everyone who was important to us was there. I can still remember my face being sore the next day from smiling so damned much. We truly had an amazing wedding day. I love you. More than I did six years ago. Thanks for giving me the best years of my life - so far. I firmly believe that life is only going to get better.

Love you.

No comments:



hits