Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy 1st blogiversary to me!

Please pardon any typos and incoherence. I'm writing (tapping) on my Palm LifeDrive with a dozing baby on my chest, under the influence of extreme sleep deprivation.

This is going to be a lame-ass post. But at least I'm throwing somthing up to acknowledge this *ahem* momentous occasion. I'm not in the same leagues as the bloggers I read daily. And that's okay - as I've said before, I still regard this as a great forum for cheap therapy.

On this day, March 27, 2007:
- LC had a good day at school, was gentle with his sister, listened to us and went to bed early
- M is 24 days old (I should really stop counting in days now - it's lame). She is beautiful. She is still not latching -much. But she is making progress. And thanks to the wonders of cup-feeding, she has reached her birth weight! I am still disappointed to be struggling again with breastfeeding, but am gradually believing that she will latch and we will enjoy a long nursing relationship.
- On a related note, I still hate my pump. But I am so very pleased that my supply is better this time. No supplementation required here,baby!
- Despite a few bad days (um really bad), I just might escape PPD ths time. Got another appt with the shrink next week. (Cool - I've neve had a shrink before...)
- Mr. Chili is still awesome

And if I don't save and post this now, I won't get it up by midnight.

No comments:



hits